Have a story to share?
Submissions are currently being accepted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Medical Herstory welcomes the experiences of all women, trans, and non-binary people in regards to health and medicine.
Our dedicated team of editors are here to guide you through the process and offer support, so do not be shy to reach out!
Add your voice to the community.
Medical Herstory has developed a trauma-informed editing method
1. All submissions will be reviewed for publication by the editorial board and authors will be contacted with the outcome.
2. The story will undergo peer-editing by the editorial board for grammar, syntax, and flow. The authors voice and style will be respected.
3. Stories will then be published on the website and shared across social media.
4. Should an author ever want their story anonymized, edited, or removed after publication, they are free to contact the editor-in-chief.
5. Authors maintain creative ownership over their articles but must contact the editor-in-chief regarding the re-publication of articles.